Where is your treatment centre located, and what are your working hours?
Is hair transplantation painful ?
Where am I expected to continue in order to get surgery at your clinic?
To initiate the process of getting surgery at our clinic, please start by emailing us to schedule an appointment with one of our consultants. If you are located in a different state or country, you can provide us with photographs taken from the front, sides, edges, and back of your head for a preliminary assessment.
After the online appointment session, our client coordinators will reach out to you and guide you through the subsequent procedures. They will provide you with all the necessary information and instructions to ensure a smooth and convenient experience.
Do you provide additional services for your patients?
Yes, we offer additional services to enhance the experience for our patients, particularly for those traveling from abroad. We provide accommodation arrangements, transportation services, and translation assistance.
For the convenience of our patients, we arrange transfers between the airport, hotel, and hospital. Our dedicated team will ensure that you are well taken care of throughout your stay, providing a seamless and stress-free experience. Additionally, our translation services will ensure effective communication between our medical staff and patients who may not be fluent in the local language.
Are you a good candidate for hair transplant surgery?
Determining whether you are a good candidate for hair transplant surgery requires a thorough evaluation of your individual circumstances. Generally, good candidates for hair transplant surgery meet the following criteria:
1. Sufficient donor hair: Hair transplant surgery involves transferring hair from a donor area (typically the back or sides of the scalp) to the recipient area (bald or thinning areas). To be a suitable candidate, you should have an adequate amount of donor hair available.
2. Stable hair loss: Hair transplant surgery is most effective for individuals with stable hair loss patterns. If your hair loss is still progressing rapidly, it may be recommended to wait until it stabilizes before considering surgery.
3. Realistic expectations: It is important to have realistic expectations about the results of hair transplant surgery. While the procedure can significantly improve hair density and appearance, it may not completely restore a full head of hair. A consultation with a hair transplant specialist can help manage expectations and determine if your goals are achievable.
4. Good overall health: Hair transplant surgery is a surgical procedure, and as such, it is important to be in good overall health to minimize the risk of complications. It is important to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking during your consultation.
5. Psychological readiness: Hair loss can have a significant impact on self-esteem and confidence. Being psychologically prepared for the surgery and having a positive mindset can contribute to a successful outcome.
To determine if you are a good candidate for hair transplant surgery, it is recommended to schedule a consultation with our qualified hair transplant specialist. We will assess your specific situation, evaluate your hair loss pattern, examine your donor hair availability, and discuss your goals and expectations to determine if hair transplant surgery is the right choice for you.
Will you provide some official records after a hair transplant?
How long will the hair transplantation process take?
Will the hair regrow at the donor site after the hair transplant is performed?
During a hair transplant procedure, the primary source of donor hair is typically harvested from the back of the head and behind the ears. These areas are known as the "donor zone" and are resistant to hair loss.
Once the hair follicles are harvested from the donor zone and transplanted to the recipient area, they will continue to grow in their new location. However, it is important to note that the hair follicles harvested from the donor zone do not regrow in the original donor area.
To ensure the donor area looks natural and unaffected by the transplantation process, our skilled surgeons carefully extract the hair follicles in a way that minimizes visible scarring and leaves the donor area looking intact. This is achieved through techniques such as Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) or Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), which aim to preserve the natural appearance of the donor area while providing optimal grafts for transplantation.
What is the best time to have a hair transplant?
The best time to have a hair transplant is when the patient is physically and psychologically ready for the procedure. If the patient has sufficient donor hair in the back and sides of the head, they can undergo a hair transplant to achieve an aesthetic look.
It is important to consider the stage of hair loss when deciding on the timing of a hair transplant. If the areas of hair loss are expected to progress significantly in the future, it may be advisable to wait until the hair loss stabilizes before undergoing the transplant. If hair loss has reached an advanced stage where achieving an aesthetic result is challenging, multiple sessions may be required to achieve the desired outcome.
Additionally, to prevent further hair loss, we may recommend adjunct treatments such as platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy. PRP treatment can help promote hair growth and improve the overall results of the hair transplant.
Ultimately, the timing of a hair transplant should be discussed with our qualified hair transplant specialist who can assess the individual's unique circumstances and provide personalized recommendations based on their specific needs and goals.
What is Sapphire FUE?
Sapphire FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is a hair transplant technique that utilizes specially designed sapphire blades or needles to create microchannels in the recipient area.
The use of sapphire blades in the FUE process allows for smaller and more precise incisions, resulting in a more compact and dense hair transplantation. The smaller incisions also help reduce scarring, making the transplantation process smoother and more natural-looking.
One of the advantages of the Sapphire FUE method is that it minimizes scarring and promotes faster recovery. The smaller incisions heal quickly, allowing patients to resume their daily activities sooner. Additionally, the use of sapphire blades enables the transplantation of a significant number of grafts with ease.
Overall, Sapphire FUE is a refined technique that offers improved precision, reduced scarring, and faster recovery compared to traditional FUE methods. It allows for a more compact and natural hair transplant result, providing patients with a satisfying outcome.
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a medical treatment that involves using a person's own blood to promote healing and rejuvenation. In PRP therapy, blood is drawn from the patient and then separated into its different components, with a focus on isolating and enriching the platelets.
Platelets are known for their role in blood clotting, but they also contain growth factors and other bioactive substances that can stimulate tissue repair and regeneration. The concentrated platelet-rich plasma is then injected into the targeted area, such as the scalp for hair restoration or the skin for rejuvenation purposes.
In the context of hair restoration, PRP therapy aims to revitalize and strengthen hair follicles that may be weakened or in a dormant state. By injecting PRP into the scalp, it can help stimulate hair growth, improve hair thickness, and enhance the overall health of the hair follicles. This treatment is often suitable for individuals who have hair loss or thinning but may not require a full hair transplant.
PRP therapy can also be used as a post-operative tool to enhance wound healing after procedures like hair transplantation. It can promote tissue repair, reduce inflammation, and accelerate the recovery process.
Overall, PRP therapy offers a natural and minimally invasive option for hair restoration and skin rejuvenation, utilizing the healing properties of a person's own blood components to promote desired outcomes.
Can I cut my hair before I undergo a hair transplant treatment?
It is generally recommended to avoid cutting or shaving your hair before a hair transplant consultation session. By keeping your hair at its usual length, the specialist can assess your hair loss situation more accurately. They can evaluate the density and pattern of your hair loss, determine the donor area, and plan the transplant procedure accordingly.
However, it's important to note that the specific instructions regarding hair length may vary depending on the clinic and the surgical technique used. Some clinics may prefer shorter hair for easier access during the transplantation process, while others may prefer longer hair to help conceal any post-operative redness or scarring.
To ensure you are following the appropriate guidelines, it is best to consult with us beforehand. We will provide you with specific instructions on how to prepare your hair for the procedure, including any necessary trimming or shaving requirements.
Do I need to stop taking drugs that I use daily before treatment?
Before a hair transplant procedure, it is important to inform your medical consultant about any medications you are currently taking. They will assess whether any of these medications could potentially interfere with the procedure or affect the healing process.
In particular, it is generally recommended to discontinue the use of medications that can thin the blood, such as aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), for a few days before the treatment. These medications can increase the risk of bleeding during the procedure. Your healthcare provider will provide specific instructions on when to stop taking these medications and when it is safe to resume them after the procedure.
It is crucial to follow your medical consultant's recommendations regarding medication use before the hair transplant procedure to ensure optimal results and minimize any potential risks or complications.
Can women get a hair transplant?
Yes, women can undergo hair transplant procedures. Hair loss in women can be caused by various factors, including androgenetic alopecia (female-pattern hair loss), receding hairline, or gaps in the hairline.
Hair transplant procedures for women typically involve transplanting hair follicles from the donor area (usually the back or sides of the head) to the areas experiencing hair loss. The procedure aims to restore hair density, improve the hairline, and enhance overall aesthetics.
It is important for women considering a hair transplant to have a proper diagnosis and evaluation of the underlying cause of their hair loss. This will help determine the most suitable treatment approach and ensure realistic expectations for the outcome of the procedure.
It is recommended for women to consult with our qualified hair transplant specialist who has experience in treating female hair loss. We can provide personalized recommendations based on the individual's specific needs and goals.
Is the hair transplants permanent?
Hair transplants can provide permanent results. Once the transplanted hair follicles take root and start to grow, they are typically resistant to the effects of hair loss. This is because the transplanted hair follicles are usually taken from areas of the scalp that are genetically resistant to balding, such as the back or sides of the head.
However, it is important to note that the timing and pattern of hair growth after a hair transplant can vary from person to person. After the procedure, there may be a temporary shedding of the transplanted hair, known as "shock hair loss," where the newly transplanted hair enters a resting phase and falls out. This is a normal part of the hair growth cycle and should not be a cause for concern.
Over time, the transplanted hair follicles will start to regrow and enter their natural growth cycle. Within a few months, new hair will begin to grow in the transplanted areas. The hair will continue to grow and blend in with the existing hair, creating a natural and permanent result.
It is important to have realistic expectations and understand that the final result of a hair transplant may take several months to fully develop. However, once the transplanted hair has taken root and started to grow, it is expected to be a permanent solution for hair loss.
Will I lose my hair after a hair transplant?
After a hair transplant, it is normal to experience a temporary shedding phase known as "shock loss." This shedding typically occurs around 2 to 4 weeks following the hair transplantation procedure and is a result of short-term trauma to the grafted hair follicles and scalp. It is important to note that this shedding is a natural and unavoidable process that is commonly observed after transplantation.
During the shock loss phase, some of the transplanted hair may fall out. However, it is essential to understand that this shedding does not affect the viability of the hair follicles. The purpose of this shedding is to create space for new hair growth. The transplanted hair follicles remain intact and will eventually begin to regrow new hair.
It is important to have realistic expectations and understand that the shedding phase is temporary. Over time, the transplanted hair follicles will become active again, leading to the growth of new, permanent hair. With proper post-operative care and patience, you can expect to see positive results as the new hair continues to grow and mature.
What are the top objectives for the Pure Line Clinic ® hair transplant?
At Pure Line Clinic ® , our hair transplant procedures are designed with the following top objectives in mind:
1. Cutting-edge Infrastructure and Professional Staff: Pure Line Clinic ® prides itself on offering state-of-the-art infrastructure and a team of highly skilled professionals who are well-versed in the latest advancements in hair transplantation. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing international standards of service, ensuring that each patient receives the highest level of care.
2. Utilization of New Technologies: We stay at the forefront of the industry by employing new technologies and innovative techniques for hair transplantation. By leveraging these advancements, we aim to make a noticeable difference in the outcomes of our procedures, delivering results that are more significant and satisfactory for our patients.
3. Patient-Focused and Transparent Approach: Our primary focus is on our patients. We adopt a patient-centered approach, taking the time to understand their individual needs, concerns, and expectations. We believe in open and transparent communication, providing detailed information about the procedure, potential risks, and expected outcomes. We strive to ensure that our patients are well-informed and comfortable throughout their hair transplantation journey.
4. Comprehensive Post-Operative Care: Pure Line Clinic ® is dedicated to providing comprehensive post-operative care assistance to our patients. We understand that recovery and healing are crucial aspects of the hair transplant process. Our team of experts will guide and support patients during the post-operative period to ensure optimal results and patient satisfaction. We aim to establish long-term relationships with our patients by providing ongoing care and addressing any concerns that may arise.
5. Personalized Service Approach: We recognize that every patient is unique and has specific needs when it comes to hair transplantation. At Pure Line Clinic ® , we offer tailor-made solutions that are customized to meet the individual requirements of each patient. Our personalized service approach ensures that patients receive treatments and results that are satisfactory, natural-looking, and long-lasting. We prioritize patient satisfaction as a key factor in the success of our hair transplant procedures.
By incorporating these top objectives into our services, Pure Line Clinic ® strives to deliver exceptional quality and results in the field of hair transplantation.
How Many sessions does Regenera Activa treatment take?
Regenera Activa Hair stem cell therapy is typically completed in a single session. During this treatment, the patient's own hair stem cells are transferred to the scalp using an effective procedure. The therapy aims to stimulate hair growth and improve the overall condition of the hair. While some patients may require follow-up treatments or maintenance sessions depending on their individual needs, the initial hair stem cell therapy is typically performed as a one-time procedure.
How do I set-up a consultation?
Setting up a consultation at Pure Line Clinic ® is a simple process. Here's how you can do it:
1. Contacting us: You can reach out to us in one of the following ways:
- Social Network or Website: You can leave your contact details through our social media platforms or our official website. Provide us with your name, phone number, and any other necessary information.
- Email: You can also send us an email with your contact details and any specific questions or concerns you may have.
2. Response from our Health Assistants: Once we receive your contact details, our dedicated Health Assistants will promptly get in touch with you. They will guide you through the consultation process and answer any initial queries you may have.
3. Special Diagnostic Report: Our experienced doctor will conduct a thorough evaluation of your specific hair transplant needs. Based on the information you provide and the diagnostic assessment, the doctor will prepare a special diagnostic report. This report will outline the recommended approach to your hair transplant procedure and provide a comprehensive pre-examination of your suitability for the treatment.
4. Finalizing the Appointment: After reviewing the diagnostic report and discussing any further questions or concerns you may have, you can schedule an appointment to visit our clinic. This appointment will be arranged at a convenient time for you and will serve as the final step before the hair transplant operation.
During your visit to our clinic, our medical team will provide further details about the procedure, address any additional concerns, and ensure that you are fully prepared and comfortable for the hair transplant operation.
Please note that our clinic operates with a commitment to patient privacy and confidentiality. Your personal information will be handled securely and in compliance with applicable data protection regulations.
We look forward to assisting you on your hair transplant journey and providing you with the highest level of personalized care.
What are the side effects of a hair transplant?
1. Scalp Infections: While scalp infections are rare after a hair transplant, it is important to maintain proper post-operative care to minimize the risk. Following the instructions provided by your surgeon, such as keeping the recipient and donor areas clean and using prescribed medications, can help prevent infections.
2. Inflammation: It is common to experience mild to moderate inflammation in the treated areas following a hair transplant. This is a normal part of the healing process and generally subsides within a few days to weeks. Applying cold compresses and using prescribed anti-inflammatory medications can help reduce swelling.
3. Soreness: Some degree of soreness or discomfort in the donor and recipient areas is expected after a hair transplant. This discomfort is usually temporary and can be managed with over-the-counter pain relievers recommended by your surgeon. It is important to avoid touching or scratching the treated areas to prevent any damage or disruption to the newly transplanted hair follicles.
4. Crusting: During the initial healing phase, small scabs or crusts may develop in the recipient areas where the hair grafts were placed. These crusts are a natural part of the healing process and typically resolve on their own within a week or two. It is crucial not to pick at or forcefully remove the crusts, as this can lead to complications or damage to the transplanted hair follicles.
5. Itching: Itching is a common side effect during the healing process. However, it is important to refrain from scratching the treated areas to avoid any potential harm to the newly transplanted hair follicles. Your surgeon may provide specific instructions on how to manage itching, such as using medicated shampoos or prescribed topical creams.
It is essential to note that these side effects are generally temporary and resolve as the scalp fully heals. However, if you have any concerns or experience persistent or severe side effects, it is important to contact your hair transplant surgeon for further evaluation and guidance.
Which hair transplantation process would I prefer?
During your initial consultation at Pure Line Clinic ®, our physician will carefully assess your specific hair loss condition and determine the most suitable hair transplantation method for you. Factors taken into account include:
1. Hair Loss Classification: The extent and pattern of your hair loss will be evaluated to determine the most appropriate treatment approach. Different techniques may be recommended based on the severity of your hair loss.
2. Thinning Area Characteristics: The length and width of the thinning area on your scalp will be considered. This information helps in deciding the optimal method for achieving the desired coverage and density.
3. Donor Hair Evaluation: The quantity and quality of your available donor hair, which is typically taken from the back or sides of your scalp, will be assessed. The donor hair serves as the source for grafts to be transplanted to the thinning or balding areas.
For instance, if you have extensive hair loss with large bald spots that require significant coverage, the DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) method may be recommended over the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique. This is because the DHI method allows for precise implantation of individual hair grafts, which can be advantageous in achieving natural-looking and dense results, even in challenging cases.
The FUE technique, on the other hand, may require extracting a larger volume of grafts in a single session. Therefore, it may be more suitable for individuals with less extensive hair loss or smaller areas to be covered.
Ultimately, the choice of the hair transplantation process will be based on the physician's evaluation of your specific circumstances and the goal of achieving optimal results tailored to your unique needs. The physician will thoroughly explain the recommended technique and its benefits during the consultation, allowing you to make an informed decision about the best approach for your hair transplant procedure.
Will my hair transplant results look completely natural?
When a hair transplant treatment is performed by an experienced physician and a skilled team, the results are typically natural in appearance. Achieving natural-looking outcomes from a hair transplant relies on proper planning and meticulous attention to detail.
During the planning phase, the hairline is carefully positioned and designed to suit the individual's facial features and proportions. This helps ensure that the transplanted hair blends seamlessly with the existing hairline, creating a natural appearance.
However, it is important to consider that the naturalness of the hair transplant results can also be influenced by factors such as the consistency and quality of the patient's hair, as well as the density of the donor area. Hair grows in various shapes and directions, and replicating this natural pattern during transplantation is crucial for achieving natural-looking results. The transplantation process should be carried out meticulously, taking into account the natural direction and angle of the patient's hair growth.
To ensure the best possible outcome in terms of naturalness, it is recommended to choose a reputable clinic with experienced surgeons who specialize in hair transplantation. We will have the expertise and skill to create natural-looking results that are tailored to your specific needs and aesthetic goals.
How much does it cost?
When am I going to require the next hair transplant?
When is it that the scabs fall off by?
The timing for scabs to fall off after a hair transplant can vary from person to person. While it is common for scabs to start forming a few days after the procedure, the complete healing and shedding of scabs typically occur within the first two to three weeks.
During the initial healing phase, the transplanted grafts form scabs or crusts as part of the body's natural healing process. These scabs protect the grafts and help them to settle into the recipient area. It is important to avoid picking or scratching at the scabs to prevent any damage to the newly transplanted hair follicles.
As the healing progresses, the scabs gradually loosen and fall off. This shedding process usually occurs within the first two weeks, but some individuals may experience scab shedding up to three weeks post-transplant. It is important to note that forcing the scabs to come off prematurely can disrupt the healing process and potentially lead to complications or poor graft survival.
Your hair transplant surgeon or clinic will provide you with specific post-operative care instructions, including guidelines on when and how to gently cleanse the scalp to aid in the natural shedding of scabs. Following these instructions diligently will help ensure a successful healing process and optimal results.
If you have any concerns about the shedding of scabs or the healing progress after your hair transplant, it is best to consult with your surgeon or medical team for personalized guidance and reassurance.
For how long will I be able to keep these transplanted hair?
The longevity of transplanted hair can vary from person to person. In general, hair that is transplanted from the "safe zone" of the donor area, typically the back and sides of the scalp, is genetically resistant to the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is responsible for causing hair loss in androgenetic alopecia (pattern baldness). This means that transplanted hair is less likely to be affected by DHT and should continue to grow even in the recipient area.
Transplanted hair is considered to be permanent because it retains the genetic characteristics of the donor area. However, it's important to note that hair loss can still occur in areas surrounding the transplanted hair due to the ongoing effects of DHT. Therefore, individuals who undergo hair transplantation may need to consider ongoing hair loss management to maintain the appearance of fullness and density.
It's worth mentioning that the success and longevity of a hair transplant can also depend on various factors, including the skill of the surgeon, the quality of the transplanted hair, the density of the donor area, and the individual's overall health and lifestyle. It's best to consult with our qualified hair transplant specialist who can assess your specific situation and provide personalized advice.
Will I, by any chance, have to visit again for a transplant procedure afterwards?
Whether or not you will need to undergo additional transplant procedures in the future can vary depending on individual factors and personal preferences. Here are some common reasons why individuals may choose to have multiple transplant procedures:
1. Lack of satisfaction: In some cases, individuals may not achieve their desired level of hair density or aesthetic outcome with a single transplant procedure. If they are not satisfied with the results, they may choose to undergo additional procedures to further improve their appearance.
2. Progressive hair loss: Hair loss can continue even after a transplant, particularly if the individual is still young and has a genetic predisposition to pattern baldness. As native hair continues to thin or fall out, individuals may opt for additional transplant procedures to maintain or restore their desired hairline and density.
3. Extensive hair loss: If a person has experienced significant hair loss, they may require a large number of grafts to achieve the desired coverage. In such cases, it may not be possible to transplant all the required grafts in a single procedure. Multiple sessions may be needed to achieve the desired results.
4. Higher density demands: Some individuals may have specific aesthetic preferences and desire a higher hair density than what was initially provided in the first transplant. They may choose to undergo additional procedures to increase the density and achieve their desired look.
Ultimately, the need for additional transplant procedures will depend on your individual circumstances, goals, and the progression of your hair loss. It's important to consult with our qualified hair transplant specialist who can assess your specific situation and provide personalized recommendations based on your needs and expectations.
Why a second hair transplant may be required?
Here are some possible reasons why a second hair transplant may be required:
1. Improper Hair Replacement Techniques: If the initial hair transplant was performed using outdated or ineffective techniques, it may not have provided the desired results. A second transplant can be considered to correct the deficiencies and achieve better outcomes. Our experienced team at Pure Line Clinic utilizes advanced and proven hair transplantation techniques to ensure optimal results.
2. Insufficient Grafts or Hair Loss Progression: In some cases, the initial hair transplant may not have provided enough coverage or density due to limited donor hair availability. Additionally, progressive hair loss in untreated areas may require additional grafts to maintain a balanced and natural appearance. Our team will carefully evaluate your current hair loss pattern and determine the appropriate number of grafts for a successful second transplant.
If you have encountered unsatisfactory results or believe that a second hair transplant is necessary, we recommend contacting our team for a professional evaluation. Our experts will assess your specific situation, discuss your concerns and goals, and create a personalized treatment plan to address your needs effectively. We are dedicated to providing reliable and professional care to ensure a successful outcome for every patient.
For a better hair transplant result, do you advise the use of finasteride[Propecia Proscar]?
Yes, the use of finasteride (commonly sold as Propecia or Proscar) is often recommended as a complementary treatment to enhance the results of a hair transplant. Finasteride is an oral medication that works by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is the hormone responsible for causing hair loss in individuals with androgenetic alopecia (pattern baldness).
By reducing DHT levels, finasteride can help slow down or halt further hair loss in the native hair. This can be beneficial for several reasons:
1. Preserving native hair: Finasteride can help preserve the existing native hair, preventing it from thinning or falling out over time. This can help maintain a natural-looking and fuller appearance, especially in areas surrounding the transplanted hair.
2. Enhancing overall density: When the native hair is healthier and fuller, it can create a better blend with the transplanted hair, resulting in a more seamless and natural-looking result. The overall density and coverage can be improved by combining the effects of the hair transplant and finasteride treatment.
It's important to note that the use of finasteride should be discussed with a qualified healthcare professional, such as a dermatologist or hair transplant specialist. They can assess your individual situation, evaluate the potential benefits and risks, and provide personalized recommendations based on your specific needs and goals. Additionally, it's worth considering that finasteride may have potential side effects, and it is essential to weigh the risks and benefits before starting any medication.
Are there any dangers involved in the transplant process?
While hair transplantation procedures such as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) are considered relatively safe, as with any surgical procedure, there are potential risks and side effects. These may include:
1. *Infection and bleeding*: Like any surgical procedures, there is a risk of infection and bleeding. However, these complications are rare and precautions are taken to prevent them.
2. *Scarring*: Although newer techniques are designed to minimize visible scarring, in some cases, small scars may still be visible, especially with the FUT method.
3. *Unnatural-looking tufts of hair*: If the procedure is not done correctly, the newly transplanted hair may appear unnatural.
4. *Folliculitis*: This is an inflammation or infection of the hair follicles, which can cause temporary redness and swelling.
5. *Shock loss*: This is the sudden loss of transplanted hair, which is usually temporary.
6. *Failure of grafts*: In some cases, the transplanted hair may not 'take', or grow in its new location.
It's also worth noting that hair transplantation doesn't alter hormonal levels and is considered a level 1B procedure. However, it's not quite accurate to compare it to "outpatient walk-in treatment", as it is a surgical procedure that requires local anesthesia and recovery time. At Pure Line Clinic ®, we take all necessary precautions and measures to ensure the safety and satisfaction of our patients. We encourage a consultation with our specialists to discuss these risks and any concerns you may have.
What are the proceedings prior to the transplant operation?
Prior to the hair transplant operation, there are several important proceedings that need to be followed:
1. Consultation: You will have a consultation session with a hair transplant specialist to discuss your goals, assess your hair loss pattern, and determine the most suitable treatment plan for you.
2. Medical Evaluation: A medical evaluation will be conducted to assess your overall health and determine if you are a suitable candidate for the surgery. This may involve a physical examination and possibly some blood tests.
3. Pre-operative Instructions: You will be provided with specific pre-operative instructions to follow, such as avoiding certain medications or supplements that may interfere with the surgery or increase the risk of bleeding.
4. Shaving the Donor Area: In most cases, the donor area (usually the back or sides of the scalp) needs to be shaved before the surgery. This allows the surgeon to have better access to the hair follicles during the transplantation process.
5. Preparation and Planning: The surgeon will carefully plan the transplantation procedure, including determining the number of grafts needed, designing the hairline, and considering the distribution of grafts for a natural result.
6. Consent and Payment: You will be required to sign a consent form indicating your understanding and agreement with the procedure, its potential risks, and expected outcomes. Payment for the surgery will also be arranged.
It is important to follow all pre-operative instructions provided by your medical consultant to ensure the success and safety of the hair transplant operation.
How long is an FUE surgery usually?
What is the success rate in a hair transplant surgery?
Who pays for any mistakes happening during the transplant operation as corrective costs?
Which head part of mine is taken as the donor region?
Is it a problem if I notice hair falling at washing after the transplant surgery?
Is it normal to feel soreness of head after the transplant operation?
Is it alright to take painkiller drugs after the transplant surgery?
When will it be right to dye hair after the transplantation surgery?
It is generally recommended to wait at least six months after the hair transplantation surgery before dyeing your hair. This waiting period allows sufficient time for the transplanted hair to fully grow and stabilize. Dyeing the hair too soon after the surgery may potentially irritate the scalp or interfere with the healing process. It is always best to consult with your doctor or hair transplant specialist for personalized advice regarding when it is safe to dye your hair after the surgery.
How long after the surgery can I get back to work?
After two days of the hair transplant surgery, it is generally possible to return to work. However, it is important to note that individual recovery times may vary. Some individuals may prefer to take a few additional days off to allow for proper healing and minimize any discomfort or swelling. It is best to consult with your doctor and assess your own comfort level before deciding when to return to work.
Is Visa mandatory to visit Turkey?
When can a patient return home from Istanbul?
The patient can typically return home from Istanbul after the third day, following their hair transplant surgery. It is advisable to book a return flight anytime after 1 pm local time on the third day. During the first day, patients relax in their hotel rooms, and the first night is spent resting. The transplant surgery takes place on the second day after a thorough face-to-face consultation with the surgeon. The second or third day is dedicated to aftercare, and ideally, the patient will be discharged on this day.
What is the number of grafts that you usually implant during the operation?
Who is to be consulted in case of any queries after the transplant surgery?
How is the transplant surgery carried out at your clinic?
At our clinic, we perform hair transplant surgeries using the FUE (Follicle Unit Extraction) technique, which is considered the latest and most efficient method. FUE is preferred over the outdated FUT (Follicle Unit Transplant) technique as it provides superior results.
During the FUE procedure, individual hair follicles are extracted from the donor area (typically the back of the head) using specialized instruments. These follicles are then meticulously transplanted into the recipient area where hair is thinning or balding. The procedure is minimally invasive, causing minimal pain, and does not require any sutures or leave visible scars on the head.
The recovery period after an FUE hair transplant is relatively short, usually around 1-2 weeks. Patients can generally resume their daily activities immediately after the procedure.
Why were some of my thinning patches were left untouched during the transplant surgery?
Can someone at any age have a hair transplant?
Yes, hair transplantation can be performed on individuals of any age, typically between 20 and 65 years. However, the suitability for a hair transplant depends on factors such as the quality of hair, the extent of hair loss, and the overall health of the patient. It is best to consult with our medical professional to determine if a hair transplant is appropriate for an individual.