What Is A Eyebrow Restoration ?
The process for eyebrow transplant is the same as for the usual hair transplantation procedure. It is done by implanting your hair grafts by transferring them from some other part of your body. The method is simple, but there are many features from cost to side effects to keep in mind.
The surgeon will make minute cleavages at the donor area follicle and the transplantation area of your brows. The whole procedure takes 2 to 3 hours mostly, and if you need only a touch-up, it will take less than one hour.
During eyebrow transplantation, a patient’s hairs are extracted one by one, usually from the back of the head. Grafting for eyebrow restoration often includes only individual strands. The angles of every eyebrow hair must be placed in the correct position to get a natural look.
Angles of these eyebrow hairs must be in the direction of the skin and must have a different club shape facing the nose and a cross-hatching appearance as the final look approaches.
Types Or Methods Of Eyebrow Transplant:
As the procedure for eyebrow restoration, the cause of eyebrow fulfillment too varies for each individual. Some choose this treatment due to a lack of hair in the eyebrow area due to some disease. Some lose hair due to the long-term consequences of plucking and waxing, and some have thin eyebrows naturally and want only fulfillment in that area. So your surgeon will take an in-depth analysis of your problem before selecting any method for this treatment.
Eyebrow transplantation is a permanent solution for restoring thin or congenital eyebrow absence, so Sapphire FUE and DHI are the best-considered procedures for Eyebrow restoration. However, your surgeon has to pay meticulous care to both the technical detail and the cosmetic point of view because the ultimate goal of eyebrow fulfillment is the full eyebrow contour. So the angle of hair grafts, natural look, curl, and flare to the fishbone area are the integral parts to check on the surgeon's part.
What options I can use for Eyebrow Transplantation:
While we offer eyebrow restoration solutions for any stage of hair loss with Sapphire FUE and DHI techniques, most procedures are categorized in the following three types:
● Complete Restoration of Eyebrow: If you were born with less or no brows, or have thin and patchy eyebrows due to congenital or some disease or other reasons, then the whole restoration technique is for you. Our complete restoration of 200+ grafts can endow you with a beautifully shaped brow contour.
● Just Enhancement: If long-term plucking and tweezing have made your brows sparse, pencil-thin brow, our Enhancement Restoration treatment option of 101-199 grafts can naturally build up your eyebrows by filling in the gaps.
● Minimal Touch-up: If you're looking for a bit of enhancement or a minimal re-shaping, our touch-up technique of 50-100 grafts is a much more realistic approach for best penciling or tattooing.
What to Expect?
● You may suffer from slight swelling around your eyes for 3 to 5 days. Eyes may look darker due to the tiny scabs around grafted hairs and the healing process. This will fade soon, so do not be worried about it.
● The pain will be significantly less. You can do your usual tasks exactly after completing this treatment, wear sunglasses, and travel the very next day.
● After this treatment, you need to trim your eyebrow hair every two weeks. The hair growth cycle rate for the scalp is 3 to 5 years, but for brow hair, it is just 2 to 3 months.
● The surgeon will advise you to cover your eyebrow hairs with ACE wrap for 8 to 12 weeks after getting this fulfillment treatment to train your new transplanted follicles to be smooth, flat, and in shape. No need to wrap it harshly. Instead, wrap them gently downward to get them in natural form.
The main advantage of eyebrow hair transplant is that you don't need any brow makeup anymore, and the brows look natural as your own.